Decompile exe to source

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
AAHG_SB

Decompile exe to source

Post by AAHG_SB »

Product, version and build: Powershell Studio 2021 (5.8.183)
Operating system: Windows 10
PowerShell version(s):

Good day,

I have 8 executables compiled with PowerShell studio, but due to an technical malfunction the original source code got corrupted. Could You help me decompile these exe files back?

Thanks a lot in advance
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Decompile exe to source

Post by brittneyr »

Please upload your executables and we will see what we can do:
https://www.sapien.com/support/upload
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
AAHG_SB

Post by AAHG_SB »

i have uploaded the files
Thanks in advance
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

I've sent you an email with your recovered scripts. Please let me know if you received it.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.