Multi-monitor issue

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
daniel kusnir
Answers: 1

Multi-monitor issue

Post by daniel kusnir »

Hello

i have following issue

1. connect external display
2. set it to duplicate
3. start PS Stuio
4. change duplicate monitor to external
5. ps studio stop responding - i see its running but i cannot click anything

another scenario :

1. Open WIndows Settings > Display > Rearrange display
2. change display sides
3. ps studio stop responding - i see its running but i cannot click anything

i have to close and reopen the app
by brittneyr » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:27 am
I have not been able to reproduce this on the latest release build, 5.8.187, but I will continue to investigate and update you when I have more information.

Also, if you are still have the test build installed, this is not the same as the release build. There was last minute changes to the build in order to prevent the unresponsive behavior that you are describing.

Release build: https://sapien-sps.s3.amazonaws.com/SP ... 21_x64.exe
Go to full post
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Multi-monitor issue

Post by brittneyr »

I have not been able to reproduce this on the latest release build, 5.8.187, but I will continue to investigate and update you when I have more information.

Also, if you are still have the test build installed, this is not the same as the release build. There was last minute changes to the build in order to prevent the unresponsive behavior that you are describing.

Release build: https://sapien-sps.s3.amazonaws.com/SP ... 21_x64.exe
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
daniel kusnir
Answers: 1

Re: Multi-monitor issue

Post by daniel kusnir »

hello

thank you for the update - tested properly and i can confirm i don´t have this problem with release build anymore
This topic is 3 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.