SAPIEN PS Studio 2021 form validation

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Maltacwie

SAPIEN PS Studio 2021 form validation

Post by Maltacwie »

Hi, can you provide me with documentation regarding validation of form controls (for instance I want user to be warned if they enter invalid hostname/IP address (text boxes) in GUI tool for new DNS record creation)?

PowerShell Studio 2021, 5.8.185
Windows Server 2019 Standard
PowerShell v5.1
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: SAPIEN PS Studio 2021 form validation

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Maltacwie

Post by Maltacwie »

I am not a developer but system engineer so any working example would be priceless - do not want to go deep into developer world unless I am forced to do so.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

See if this here helps you through this particular topic: https://info.sapien.com/index.php/guis/ ... g-the-form
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.