The operation canceled by user

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
nxuser

The operation canceled by user

Post by nxuser »

Product, version and build: Sapien PowerShell 2019, 5.6.160
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bit
Operating system: Windows 10
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bit

Hey Everyone,

Weird issue. When I first launch the software and if I try to "Run" my application that I'm building, I get this "The operation was canceled by the user" error in the "output' window. I can build my application and run it just fine tho.

Any help would is appreciated.

Thanks!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.54.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.54.48 PM.png (57.84 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.55.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.55.01 PM.png (47.08 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: The operation canceled by user

Post by brittneyr »

Can you please provide more information and answer the following questions:
-By building, do you mean that you are packaging something?
-What are you building (script, project, form...)?
-Do you mean it runs fine out side of PowerShell Studio?
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

This message 'usually' appears when an elevation prompt is answered with 'No'. Is there any form of elevation or try to use RunAs involved?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
nxuser

Post by nxuser »

Thank you both.
@Brittneyr
- I'm building an executable. A windows form project. Regardless of the building part, even when I first launch Powershell studio, I get that error message(popup message when I launch it).
- If I package the executable and run it my executable works. So it creates the executable despite the error message.

@Alexander,
I don't get any elevation prompt. Even if I launch the software as admin, I still get the error message as a popup message.

Here is a screenshot of the popup message when I first launch the software:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 9.13.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 9.13.56 PM.png (189.2 KiB) Viewed 1483 times
This topic is 4 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.