Is there a way to edit psf forms with older versions of PowerShell Studio

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
kmarryat

Is there a way to edit psf forms with older versions of PowerShell Studio

Post by kmarryat »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2020 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.7.172
Build: v10.0.16299.0

I recently purchases PSS 2020 but I still use PSS 2018 on my computers at work. Is there any way to save a file in PSS 2020 so that it can be edited with PSS 2018? I've tried Export to file but I get an error when trying to reconstruct the original file "Unable to load (File Format: v3.1), because it was created with a different version of SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2018."
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 31 times

Re: Is there a way to edit psf forms with older versions of PowerShell Studio

Post by brittneyr »

As the format was changed between builds, there isn't much that can be done and it wasn't intended for a user to go back and forth between 2018 and 2020.

As a reminder, we offer two activation per Activation Key so that the end user has the ability to activate on a home and work computer.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.