Function List malfunction after filter

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
CermakPOI

Function List malfunction after filter

Post by CermakPOI » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:27 pm

Product: PowerShell Studio 2019 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.6.167
Build: v10.0.16299.0

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***
I have a module with 100+ function.
When i filter (This version only) the functions get filtered successfully - everything is ok.

BUT when i remove the filter (either with X or by deleting the filter string) the following strange things happens:
  • The scrollbar is "fully expanded" and cannot be moved, thus leaving me to view the first 35 or so functions.
  • I cannot select a function. Neither with mouse nor with keyboard arrow keys.
Oh! And this only happens when the list gets shorter than the maximum scroll height. Means when the Scrollbar disappears.
So basically the issue comes when the list (and with it the scrollbar) is re-filled without a filter (Filter box empty).

I have found a workaround:
When i filter "-" and remove that filter then it works again normally as expected.

brittneyr
Site Admin

Re: Function List malfunction after filter

Post by brittneyr » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:53 am

That is indeed strange behavior. I've been able to reproduce this and have filed an internal bug report. Thank you for reporting this issue. When I have more information to share, I'll post here.
Brittney Ryn
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.