Extra parenthesis auto-inserted on Round function

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
JohnMoe

Extra parenthesis auto-inserted on Round function

Post by JohnMoe »

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2019 5.6.164
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system:
32 or 64 bit OS: 64-bit Windows 10 build 1803

When using the Round function from System.Math, PowerShell Studio inserts a double ((, like this:
  1. [System.Math]::Round((
instead of
  1. [System.Math]::Round(
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Extra parenthesis auto-inserted on Round function

Post by davidc »

Are you typing ( when the the PrimalSense window is open? If so, this issue should be resolved in the next service release.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
JohnMoe

Post by JohnMoe »

Hi David,

I just checked, and yes, with the PrimalSense drop-down open, it puts two in, but if I press ESC to make it go away, it only inserts one. Glad to hear you're already on it. :-)

There's a more annoying issue in PSS not respecting the "Place open brace on new line" that I have read in another post here is also going to be fixed in the next release. Any idea how soon that release might be available?

Cheers,

John Moe
davidc

Post by davidc »

We are working on getting a build out as soon as possible.
David
davidc

Post by davidc »

We released a new service build v5.6.165. Please let us know if the issue is resolved.
David
JohnMoe

Post by JohnMoe »

The new version has indeed sorted this issue for me, thanks. :-)
This topic is 4 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.