Simple form will not run in 162

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PGomersall

Simple form will not run in 162

Post by PGomersall »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2019 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.6.162
Build: v10.0.18362.0
Just built a simple form using fixed dialog template. Set accept button to none. Added tablelayout panel and textbox and set textbox UseSystemPasswordChar to true. Saved form and just tried to run from within PSS. PSS just sits there saying ">> Buildinh (System-Password.psf).." The form does not open\become visable.

OK, just tried to run an existing form as well. PSS does the same with this and all my forms that I just tried.
Olga_B
Site Admin

Re: Simple form will not run in 162

Post by Olga_B »

Hello,

The message >> Buildinh (System-Password.psf)' is displayed in the Tools Output panel. Please check what messages/error are in Output panel.

If you can, please zip and load up the original psf file(s), so that we can attempt to recreate the issue:

https://www.sapien.com/support/upload
PGomersall

Re: Simple form will not run in 162

Post by PGomersall »

Hi at Sapien,
I must appologize; I worked out what the problem was. I had upgraded my desktop to W10 1903 and this reset execution policy to all signed. After changing it back to remote signed all is good.
Regards,
Pete
This topic is 4 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.