Cloning a remote git-repo tp PSS 2019

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
amoseng

Cloning a remote git-repo tp PSS 2019

Post by amoseng »

Product, version and build: Latest
32 or 64 bit version of product: x64
Operating system: W10
32 or 64 bit OS: x64

Hey guys,

So, first off, I'm not very used to working with git, so I might go about this the wrong way... but what I'm trying to do is clone a remote git repository into PowerShell Studio 2019.

What I've done:
- Created an SSH keypair from the git GUI opened from the SourceControl tab inside PSS
- Added the publick key with RW access on the git project
- Pressed Clone in the SourceControl tab inside PSS and pasted the git link to access the remote repo

When getting this far PSS complains about access rights. When trying to clone the "psRepo" in from the git link, I recieve the error "Host key verification failed".

This is enterprise Git, and I noticed that when generating the SSH keypair from the git gui it defaulted to username@computername. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is supposed to be my username@enterprisedomain.com. From what I can tell I don't have the possibility to change this anywhere in the settings..

Any input on this is highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Cloning a remote git-repo tp PSS 2019

Post by davidc »

We are sorry we missed your post. It fell through the cracks and we apologize.

Were you able to resolve your issue?
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.