The system cannot find the file specified

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: The system cannot find the file specified

Post by davidc »

Looks like your 32-bit Program Files is mapped to the D drive according to the install log:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SAPIEN Debugger 2019\ScriptDriver32V2Elevated.exe

It is possible that the OS is returning the C drive to the application instead of the D drive. What do you get when you run this in PowerShell Studio (without elevation):

Code: Select all

${env:CommonProgramFiles(x86)}
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
bmagny

Post by bmagny »

Hi David,

If I run ${env:CommonProgramFiles(x86)} without evelation, I get this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files

I get the same if I run the shell in elevation mode.

I copied the two folders from my D drive to the C drive and it works now. Something in my system is broken and some install installs on the D drive for some reason, I do not know why.

For now, thanks to you, I have fixed PowerShell Studio. It is a band-aid fix until I find why it uses the D drive, but at least I can go on with my work.
Thank you very much, A+ for customer service.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Thank you for the update and the kinds words!
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.