resize command line debug console

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Philaubur

resize command line debug console

Post by Philaubur »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build: Powershell Studio 2018 (SPS18Setup_5.5.155_100218_x64.exe)
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bits
Operating system: Windows 2012 R2
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bits

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***
Hi,

On the debug console, one line can be write at a time.
I'm embarrassed, how can i write multiple lines ?

Regards,

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM
Attachments
Debugconsole.jpg
Debugconsole.jpg (34.54 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: resize command line debug console

Post by davidc »

The Debug console pane only supports single line entries. It was designed for simple one-liners to interrogate variables when the debugger was at a break point.

To get a better understanding, can you provide example of what you are trying to accomplish?
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Philaubur

Post by Philaubur »

For a best lisibility i wrote this command in several lines in my script ?
New-PSDrive `
-Name $NomProvider `
-PSProvider ActiveDirectory `
-Server $Domaine `
-Root "//RootDSE/" `
-Scope Global `
-credential $cred

To write it in the Debug console pane, i must transform it in one ligne.

That means a waste of time.
Philaubur

Post by Philaubur »

Hi David,

I found !
you just have to select the lines of script concerned then with the right button of the mouse choose "to send on the console of debug".

Regards,
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.