"Could not reach our activation server"

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
nrgo265

"Could not reach our activation server"

Post by nrgo265 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:33 am

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2018 v5.5.153 Build 062918
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bit
Operating system: Windows 10 v1709
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bit

Since upgrading to v5.5.153 (and attempted again with .154) and the elimination of offline keys, I have been plagued with registration issues. I have read through the forums and re-installed v1.50, deactivated, installed v1.53 and fails where it states it cannot connect to the activation servers. We are behind a proxy server which as why we needed the offline keys before.

What else am I missing?

brittneyr
Site Admin

Re: "Could not reach our activation server"

Post by brittneyr » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:42 am

You will need to make an offline license file. The following link will show you how to make one:
https://info.sapien.com/index.php/quick ... icense-key
Brittney Ryn
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

nrgo265

Re: "Could not reach our activation server"

Post by nrgo265 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:15 pm

I have performed this process (option "A"). Option "B", placing the license file manually, seems to have worked.

Thank you.