PowerShell Studio losing activation

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
JerryCRC11

PowerShell Studio losing activation

Post by JerryCRC11 »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build: 5.5.152
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64
Operating system:
32 or 64 bit OS: WIn7 64bit

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***

My PowerShell Studio keeps losing its activation. I start PowerShell Studio and its state my trail period has ended, and brings up the dialog box to activate with my SAPION ID already filled in. If I type in my password and serial number it activate. The next day or sooner its open stating my trail period has ended.

How can I keep this from happening?

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: PowerShell Studio losing activation

Post by davidc »

I have some questions for you before I can assist you further:

1. Did your software deactivate today after restarting?
2. How long as this been occurring? Did it start after a particular day or build? Because we had some technical issues with our activation servers from Friday to Saturday.
3. Are you using a system that resets? For example, VM resetting its state after each session.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.