MSonline module for Office365

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
computernations

MSonline module for Office365

Post by computernations »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build:2018
32 or 64 bit version of product:64-bit
Operating system:Windows 10
32 or 64 bit OS:64-bit
I have recently installed the latest version of PowerShell Studio on the latest version of Windows 10. I am unable to successfully connect to Office 365 online using this software. I can connect using Windows PowerShell (and ISE).

In Sapien I ran the update help and got an error.
Then I successfully downloaded and installed MSonline module.
I then ran the module listing to show that the msonline module had indeed installed.
I then ran the connect-msolservice and received error that this module could not be loaded.
I then ran import msonline and receive error about psmodule.dll had an incorrect format.
**please see attachment.

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM
Attachments
Sapien errors.pdf
(274.08 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
mxtrinidad

Re: MSonline module for Office365

Post by mxtrinidad »

I was able to duplicate the issue. And, there's nothing wrong with PowerShell Studio.

You'll get the messages because of using the wrong console version of PowerShell. In your case, MSOnline module need to use PowerShell 64bit Console. The message indicate you are using the 32bit Console.

Make sus you select the correct console to test your script solution.

Error Messages
PSMSonlineError_2018-06-11_15-03-00.jpg
PSMSonlineError_2018-06-11_15-03-00.jpg (223.52 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Working MSOnline
Attachments
PSMSonlineError2_2018-06-11_15-03-00.jpg
PSMSonlineError2_2018-06-11_15-03-00.jpg (87.94 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
computernations

Re: MSonline module for Office365

Post by computernations »

Perfect. That solved the problem. thank you
This topic is 5 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.