Not seeing new packaging options after update today.

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
WSUsoftware

Not seeing new packaging options after update today.

Post by WSUsoftware »

Product, version and build: Powershell Studio 2017, Version 5.4.141
Product bit version: 64 bit version
Powershell version: 5.1

Based on the update notes for the release today, I thought there were supposed to be new packager engines according to this article: https://www.sapien.com/blog/2017/06/27/ ... -v5-4-141/.
I do not see them on mine even though I ran the update without issue.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Not seeing new packaging options after update today.

Post by davidc »

You are correct. It seems the engines didn't make it into our installer and was not caught during our QA review. I amended the article and we will include the new engines in the next service release.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.