product help files in Document explorer show old version

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
debstep98

product help files in Document explorer show old version

Post by debstep98 »

Product, version and build: power shell Studio 2017 build .158
(*** Please do not write "latest" as a version, specify a version number ***)
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bit
Operating system: windows 10 x64
32 or 64 bit OS: 64
PowerShell Version: 5.1.14393.693

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

After upgrading to all the latest 2017 versions of Powershell Studio, Document Explorer etc, When i try to open the Product manual in Document Explorer, I only see older versions of the help files and documentation. How do I update to get all the 2017 Product Documentaiton ?

Thank You
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: product help files in Document explorer show old version

Post by davidc »

Since we constantly adding new features to the product, therefore it causes the manual has fallen behind. But we do document new features on our service build blog articles:

https://www.sapien.com/blog/topics/service-build/

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and we will be happy to help you.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.