2017 version packager

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
tirwin@iot.in.gov

2017 version packager

Post by tirwin@iot.in.gov »

I have upgraded to Power Shell Studio 2017. I previously had 2015. I had 2 .exe application x86 & x64 (the app backs up & restores computers & sets AD attributes). I now have to change 1 line of code (execution policy). However when I went to recompile the new version to and .exe I get nothing in my output directory?

I have read:
https://www.sapien.com/blog/2016/10/24/ ... -features/

I have noticed the changes to the GUI:

I have the following Script Engine:
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (326.22 KiB) Viewed 1655 times
I have the following Output Settings:
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (310.69 KiB) Viewed 1655 times
However when I Build the the x86 & x64 folders are created but they are empty? (What am I missing here)
Shouldn't the .exe files be created within the before mentioned folders?
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (19.82 KiB) Viewed 1655 times
Thanks ahead
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: 2017 version packager

Post by jvierra »

I hope you realize the images cannot be seen due to size and color.

For issues with the product you will need to post in the Product support forum.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

I am going to move this to the Product Support forum. They will be able to assist you with product issues.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

There is an error listed in the output window. See the line that starts with "Error:"
Please update the path to the icon to the new 2017 version.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.