AzureRM modules not loading

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
lbedogni

AzureRM modules not loading

Post by lbedogni »

Product, version and build:
SAPIEN Powershell Studio 2017 version 5.4.135

32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 Bit
Operating system: Windows 10 Ent
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bit
PowerShell Version: v5

Greetings,
I've just reinstalled Powershell Studio, and now all my AzureRM modules are not working. I've already tried to rebuild the cache, and I've also tried the script found in this thread viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11136, without success.

If you look at this screenshot
PS2017.PNG
PS2017.PNG (25.91 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
it seems that Powershell Studio get stuck loading the modules. I've tried to deselect all AzureRM modules, and build only azure.sql (the one I needed today), and it build it successfully. If I select all the other modules, it fails.
DevinL

Re: AzureRM modules not loading

Post by DevinL »

Hey lbedogni,

I have a couple questions to help clarify a few things:

1) When you say that you deselect the AzureRM modules, what exactly do you mean? Are you using the CacheEditor to add these modules to the cache or are you referring to the script from the other post?

2) If they are installed on the local machine, can you verify that the modules are listed when you run Get-Module -ListAvailable and that the commands appear in the Exported Commands?
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
lbedogni

Post by lbedogni »

Hello DevinL,
sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy. I solved the problem in quite a radical way... I had to clean install my machine, now PS2017 is working great.
Thank you for your support

Luca
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

No problem at all, I'm just glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to post again.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.