CacheExport - do not export CMDLet for ActiveDirectory or for Exchange

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DevinL

Re: CacheExport - do not export CMDLet for ActiveDirectory or for Exchange

Post by DevinL »

I spoke with the developers and they pointed out something I missed which was you're using the 5.2.121 version of PowerShell Studio. Can you please update to the latest version (5.2.128) and see if the issue persists? After updating, be sure to use the CacheEdit tool and select the ActiveDirectory and Exchange snapins from the list.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
john@pauljoseph.net

Post by john@pauljoseph.net »

Hello Devin,
I cannot update to this version even in trial version.
I do not have the license for it.
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

In that case, I'll try once more to reproduce this issue and find a fix using 5.2.121.

When I have some more information, I'll be sure to post it here.
DevinL
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

I was able to reproduce this with 5.2.121, however, it's fixed in the later versions with the addition of the CacheEdit tool. While I recommend renewing your subscription for the added use of this handy tool (and other neat features we've recently added), if you zip up your cache folder and upload it to this post or at https://www.sapien.com/support/upload then I'll do what I can to fix the cache and send it back to you.

The cache folder you'll need to zip up should be available here: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\SAPIEN\CachedData 2016\DC2012R2.
DevinL
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.