[PSS 2016][Bug] Update Status on existing bugs

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Bosparan

[PSS 2016][Bug] Update Status on existing bugs

Post by Bosparan »

PSS Version: 2016 5.2.128 x64
OS Version: Windows 10 x64
WMF Version: 5.0

Hi Guys, thought I'd get back at you on previous bugs and the current update 5.2.128 (Since the original topics got locked automatically, I can't update it in their original threads).

Primal Sense Parameters on exact match
This one is still present on release 5.2.128

Autocomplete for .NET types
This bug has been partially resolved:
- Fixed: Incomplete Type-Name for types when selecting one from Primal Sense
- Fixed: Autocomplete and Attributes
- Still Open: Type Accelerators
Since the issue with Type Accelerator casing is easy enough to work around for the most frequent ones (notably: "Switch"), this is not really too bad (drops the impact to negligible), but it would still be more elegant to see this resolved.

Cheers,
Bosparan
DevinL

Re: [PSS 2016][Bug] Update Status on existing bugs

Post by DevinL »

Hey there Bosparan,

I can confirm that both bugs that haven't been fixed are still in our system and haven't slipped through the cracks we've just had a number of things to deal with that took priority.

I can't discuss when these issues will be fixed but when they are I'll be sure to give you an update.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Bosparan

Post by Bosparan »

DevinL wrote:I can confirm that both bugs that haven't been fixed are still in our system and haven't slipped through the cracks we've just had a number of things to deal with that took priority.

I can't discuss when these issues will be fixed but when they are I'll be sure to give you an update.
Hi Devin,
good to know you just haven't gotten to it yet. No worries, I won't press for a timeline or anything - both are fairly minor issues - however since your update notes often end with "various minor fixes" (perfectly alright, otherwise the patchnotes will be flooded, making it harder to detect the really significant updates), I just like to offer feedback on that, just to be on the safe side.
I'm dealing with release cycles myself - which includes being very familiar with having limited resources and being forced to prioritize :)

Cheers,
Bosparan
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

Just a quick update that the latest update to PowerShell Studio (5.2.129) should fix the Type Accelerator bug that was still open.

The PrimalSense on Exact Match is still being looked into so whenever I have more information about it I'll let you know.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.