Still can't add events

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
robert.ganshorn

Still can't add events

Post by robert.ganshorn »

Product, version and build: Powershell Studio 2016
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64bit
Operating system: Win7
32 or 64 bit OS: 64
PowerShell Version: 5.2.122.0

I brought this problem up before and it's still happening for me. When I click on a form object and try to add an event, clicking some events does not enable the button for adding the event.

I have attached another 2 screenshots where I am trying to add the "Leave" event to an inputbox. When I check one box, the Create button remains greyed out. If I select 2 events, then the button is enabled. This is a been a problem ever since the 2016 upgrade which changed the event selector code and it's been a real PITA.

There is already 1 other event on the textbox for updatetext, but that shouldn't affect the ability to add a leave event.

Rob
Attachments
bug2.jpg
bug2.jpg (28.34 KiB) Viewed 3048 times
bug.jpg
bug.jpg (27.38 KiB) Viewed 3048 times
DevinL

Re: Still can't add events

Post by DevinL »

Unfortunately I'm unable to recreate this on my end. I created a new form and removed the Load event, opened the Add Events dialog and selected the Leave event and the Create button was enabled.

Are you able to upload a project where this is happening for you?
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
robert.ganshorn

Yes, I can upload it. Do you have an email address I can send it to? I don't want to post it in here

Rob
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

You can email it to me directly at devinl@sapien.com or upload it to https://sapien.com/support/upload.
DevinL
robert.ganshorn

Email was sent. Did you receive it and can you see the problem?

Rob
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

Yes, I replied shortly after that with an explanation of what caused it.

I've passed this on to the dev team and will post again when I have some more information.
DevinL
robert.ganshorn

I checked our barracuda and found your reply there.

Thanks!

Rob
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.