Broken PowerSHell Studio GUI - File button

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
daniel kusnir
Answers: 1

Re: Broken PowerSHell Studio GUI - File button

Post by daniel kusnir »

i tried to test, but i have same issues as pgmoreshall in above post. so i will test it once i am able to work with it first :)

daniel kusnir

Post by daniel kusnir »

Unfortunately, the crop is still issue. I uploaded latest video from couple minutes ago to same link i posted before. Crop happens 100 %, the incorrect scaling does not, but it is still present.

i also plugged external display, and when app is in full screen there, i dont see these problems. However as soon as i run app on my notebook display, it starts to behave this way.

FYI : you are missing checkbox on latest 2019 dark theme:

Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (45.04 KiB) Viewed 804 times

brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 10
Been upvoted: 8 times

Post by brittneyr »

Thank you for pointing out the missing check, this has been fixed. As for the strange UI resize, I have not had any luck reproducing this across multiple computers.
Does this resizing/cropping also happen if you manually open the File menu? Is it just when using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+N?

Also, I'm unable to see the videos you posted as the link has expired.
Brittney Ryn
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

daniel kusnir

Post by daniel kusnir »

Hello

i renewed the link :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aph32wjMIuwkhMIiaFF ... Q?e=DHS0vc

i also tested normal open, crop & Shrink does not happen when i manually click file > New.

It only happens when i use keyboard shortcut.

daniel kusnir

Post by daniel kusnir »

Hello

i updated Nvidia driver from 461.66 to 461.72

i dont have this issue anymore. I dont see any shrinking or cropping when using your testing build

thank you for your help