Primal Script Standard

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 14 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mmacdonald

Primal Script Standard

Post by mmacdonald »

I am using Primal Script Standard and found some kind of error with the links to the help files in the Info Browser. The links in the browser point to the wrong place:
Asc Link IS:
C:Program FilesSAPIENPrimalScript 2007 EnterpriseVBScript CoreAsc.htm

Asc Link SHOULD BE:
C:Program FilesSAPIENPrimalScript 2007 StandardVBScript CoreAsc.htm

I can correct each one manually. It is kind of a PITA but I can do that. Not sure why this happened or even when it happened. I have Primal Script v4.5.579

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

me
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Primal Script Standard

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Just right click on the VBScript core entry and select "Remove".
Then right click into the Info browser and select "New" -> "Folder from disk..." and then select the "C:Program FilesSAPIENPrimalScript 2007 StandardVBScript Core" folder. That should correct it.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
mmacdonald

Primal Script Standard

Post by mmacdonald »

I took a shortcut and copied everything from the:

C:Program FilesSAPIENPrimalScript 2007 StandardVBScript Core
to a folder I created

C:Program FilesSAPIENPrimalScript 2007 EnterpriseVBScript Core

This 'corrected' all the shortcuts in the Info browser

Thank you.

This topic is 14 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.