DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
See Screenshot for error.
I am at 7.1.66 trying to go to 7.1.68 (64bit)
Also, not to cloud this issue but I just downloaded 7.1.68 and installed and my entire PS environment is reset (to defaults?)...meaning all my Window settings are different. I thought that was not usually the case.
- primalscript.png (86.16 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
Thank you for posting, cking2.
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build (e.g. Product: PrimalScript 2014, Version & Build: 7.0.46. Version and build information can be found in the product's About box accessed by clicking the blue icon with the 'i' in the upper right hand corner of the ribbon.)
2. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit version
3. Specify your operating system and if it is 32 or 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot if your issue can be seen on the screen
5. Attach a zip file if you have multiple files (crash reports, log entries, etc.) related to your issue.
If not, please take a moment to edit your original post or reply to this one.
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
It seems to work for most people. You have a proxy in between, third party firewall?
Since the update tool apparently can download the information file and the change log (at the same location), it could be that you have software blocking exe downloads.
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
I just now ran the updater on my old Windows 8.1 workstation and it seems to be downloading just fine. Logged in as same user, on same VLAN/etc. Main difference would only be that the one that failed was running Windows 10.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests