Unable to Debug after installation of latest release

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
Double Reddog

Unable to Debug after installation of latest release

Post by Double Reddog » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:52 pm

I recently installed the latest version of primalscript (7.0.29_042214_x64) and now I am unable to debug scripts. The following error displays when attempting to debug:

The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SAPIEN Debugger 2014\scriptdriver64V2.exe" -d "C:\temp" -p 52950 -e Debugger " could not be executed.

The operating system reported the following error:

"The specified file was not found."

I looked in the directory (shown above) for the scriptdriver64v2.exe and it's not present. Did the new installation remove that file? How do I correct this? Thanks.

Alexander Riedel

Re: Unable to Debug after installation of latest release

Post by Alexander Riedel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 pm

It appears the installer did not pick up these new files for some reason. I will rebuild the installer and put it up.
It should be available in an hour or so.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 pm

New build is available. Please check with that.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

Double Reddog

Post by Double Reddog » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 pm

That worked. I can now debug. Thanks for addressing this so quickly.