Licence key failed with update to Primalscript

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 16 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
pg

Post by pg »

I updated my copy of primalscript with the latest patch, it then promptly said it needed to be unlocked. I used my valid licence key to unlock it and it tells me the licence key is invalid. I have checked the key and uninstalled and reinstalled primalscript so as to start afresh with the latest version, this makes no difference.
Any ideas?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The latest build contains some additional code to detect pirated keys and code generator keys. In rare cases this can result in a perfectly fine key to be considered invalid.

Since you have registered your copy, I will create a replacement key and email it to the registered email address.

We apologize for the inconvinience.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
graeme@shea.com.au

Post by graeme@shea.com.au »

The same thing has happened to me. Please send me an updated key too.

Graeme
Alexander Riedel

The key has been emailed to you.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
davebareiss

Post by davebareiss »

I also had my update fail even though when I start PrimalScript I see my valid license info but then it prompts me to unlock and neither of my 2 keys work. In addition I have wasted over 30 minutes trying to get this far! It would be really nice to have an email support account -- keeping track of yet another logon account for Sapien is really a pain in the butt -- but I love the product so don't shoot me.
Alexander Riedel

You can always send email to support@sapien.com

Please send your license keys there and we'll swap them.

It is unfortunate that we discovered that there are many pirated keys out there and we had to take measures to curb their use.

We apologize for the inconvinience.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
micro

Post by micro »

Hi,

I have just upgraded to the latest version of the above, but it is not accepting my license key (needs to be unlocked) on my PC which is running Vista. I also tried to installing on a XP virtual machine but again I couldn't gain access. However the upgrade works fine on my XPSP2 Laptop. Any suggestions? I have quite an important piece of work to do today and Notepad although adequate isn't the same.

regards,

Nick
Alexander Riedel

You have no license key registered to your user id so I cannot determine if this is the same issue or give you a replacement key.

Please email your license key to support@sapien.com
Alexander Riedel
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

I have teh same issue with PS 4.1 Update 451 has invalidated my key.
Alexander Riedel

A replacement key was sent.
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 16 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.