PS2011 V6.0.149 Crash After Vertical Column Select

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
peter_mclean@dodo.com.au

Post by peter_mclean@dodo.com.au »

After using ALT + Left Mouse Button to select a column of text and extending the column into a blank line, graphical characters appear in the blank line. This is usually followed by a program is not responding dialog and/or a "Do you wish to debug" dialog. Also I have gotten a "Out Of Memory" Dialog. Also have got "The Instruction at "0x7c910a19" referenced memory at "0x00000013". The memory could not be "read" dialog. This does not happen in PS 2007 or PS 2009, i.e. the blank line is selected correctly, i.e. a vertical column highlight is shown.

pmclean@labelmakers.com.au2011-08-24 21:34:23
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I will look into it.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The issue will be resolved with the next service build.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
peter_mclean@dodo.com.au

Post by peter_mclean@dodo.com.au »

You're a top man Alex. Thanks for the prompt response and follow-up action. I'll now unsubscribe from this post, but will let you know if the next version doesn't fix the problem.
This topic is 12 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.