HTA script packager not allow gif files

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
clum09

Post by clum09 »

Hello,

I used the latest version of PrimalScript 2009 to package my HTA script which I have some gif graphic files that are part of the script.

However, when I try to add the gif graphic files in the packager's file open dialog box, I do not see my gif files inside the folder. I try to type in *.* in the field for file name, and it still does not allow me to see my gif files.

How can I package the gif files with my HTA script.

Thank you in advance.

CL

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I did a a quick check and found no problems with that.
I opened the script packager dialog, selected the "Files" group, then "Data files" and clicked "Add..."

GIF files show up and can be added to the package as shown below:

Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.