Control-F3 Issues

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
User avatar
djlurch
Posts: 294
Meble kuchenne na zamówienie - na wymiar - Wrocław
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:56 pm

Control-F3 Issues

Post by djlurch »

Control F3 finds the next instance of the current word. It works 95% of the time, but the other 5% an alert pops up saying:Cannot find "I have the cursor placed in a word when I hit CF3, but it seems to not be grabbing the word. This seems to be some sort of focus issue. Once I double click a location in the word the word gets highlighted and I am able to CF3 effectively. However, highlighting the word is not a requirement from there on out.Unfortunately I can't determine the steps to reproduce the quirky behavior yet.

User avatar
Alexander Riedel
Posts: 7276
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Control-F3 Issues

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Can you please verify that it only shows one quote?

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

User avatar
djlurch
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:56 pm

Control-F3 Issues

Post by djlurch »

Uhhh. I can't tell whether it is one double quotation mark or two single quotation marks. I am 97% certain that is however one of those two and not 2 double quotation marks. I will try to grab a screenshot next time it occurs.

User avatar
Alexander Riedel
Posts: 7276
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Control-F3 Issues

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I'll see what I can find

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

User avatar
Alexander Riedel
Posts: 7276
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Control-F3 Issues

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I cannot find anything wrong with it. Next time this occurs please take a note exactly where in the word the caret is positioned and whether a SINGLE click resolves the issue (which would indicate a focus situation)

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.