Recent Files not always showing.

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cking2

Recent Files not always showing.

Post by cking2 »

Product, version and build: PrimalScript, 7.4.118.0
32 or 64 bit version of product: 32 bit
Operating system: Windows 10, 1809, 17763.134
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bit

I just updated to 7.4.118.0 from 7.4.115.0 (and got Sapien updates 1.1.29.0) today. Strange issue. When I click the file tab, typically I see the recent opened files/recently edited files list but instead it seems that the 'New' has focus and I see only templates.

Here it gets weird--if I have a script open, I then get what I expect (the recent files) or if I close all (including the start page) I also see recent files.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (45.15 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
cking2

Re: Recent Files not always showing.

Post by cking2 »

So, actually...if the Start Page has focus and I click the file tab, I only see the templates. I have to either close the start page or open another script to see recent files.

About the same as I explained but to be clear, if I have another script open and click start page then I still don't see the recent files when click the files tab.
mxtrinidad

Post by mxtrinidad »

I don't see anything wrong with it. But, I understand what you're experiencing.

When starting the application with the Start Page, click at the File Tab and only the templates are displayed.
Then, with a file is open, then click on the File Tab and the "Recently Opened Files" will be shown.

Normally, recently opened files are displayed in the Start Page.

Now, I would be a great idea to see the "Recently Opened files" listed below the Templates at the same time too.

:)
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Probably some change in the UI library. I will investigate....
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

This should be fixed with the just released 2019 version.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.