PrimalScript 2018 Not Allowing 64 bit Debug on VBS Scripts

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: PrimalScript 2018 Not Allowing 64 bit Debug on VBS Scripts

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Oh that is my bad. We changed compiler / Visual Studio version between your version and what I have and that simply will not go together.
My apologies, I should have thought of that.
Please try with the next service build that will include all the new bits.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
TheCruzer

Post by TheCruzer »

Will do.

And thanks for all the assistance. Appreciated... 8-)
TheCruzer

Post by TheCruzer »

I just installed the update to PrimalScript Version 7.4.114 and then also removed the PowerShell V2 feature from my Windows 10 device. I attempted to launch a Debug session against a VBS script with PrimalScript set to 'Local Machine 64 bit' mode. It failed like before.

I renamed ScriptDebugger64.dll (version 2.4.5.0) to ScriptDebugger64.dll.old and copied in the newer one (version 2.4.6.0) that was provided a few weeks ago. When I launched a Debug session, it worked. I'll keep the bumped version of that DLL in place until SAPIEN issues an update to that next (or future) version.
This topic is 5 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.