Keyboard shortcut zoom text in editor

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cking2

Keyboard shortcut zoom text in editor

Post by cking2 »

You have so many keyboard shortcuts but I would love to know if there is one to zoom the text in the editor window. I know how to do this in options or dragging the zoom control, just want either a keyboard shortcut or my zoom switch on my keyboard to work. The zoom on the keyboard works in web pages (Edge/Chrome), Office products and PowerShell ISE (yuck) but sadly not in PS or VSCode (CTRL +/- keyboard shortcut though). If that control has focus the arrow keys do work but so far the only way I can give focus is to click on it.

So maybe this is just a feature request.

PS 2018 7.4.112
64 bit version
Windows 10 64bit 1709 16299.371

MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 v1.0 (yeah, it is old but I like it)
mxtrinidad

Re: Keyboard shortcut zoom text in editor

Post by mxtrinidad »

Beside the use of the Font Size bar at the right bottom of the PrimalScript, sounds like valid feature request.
If you find any possible feature request you may want to see in our products, feel free to submit them at:
https://www.sapien.com/requests

Thanks for the feedback!
This topic is 5 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.