Output Window blank intermittently when running scripts

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mbarker

Output Window blank intermittently when running scripts

Post by mbarker »

Product, version and build: PrimalScript 2017, 7.3.101
(*** Please do not write "latest" as a version, specify a version number ***)
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bit
Operating system:
32 or 64 bit OS: Windows 7 64 bit

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

The Output Window is blank about 15% - 20% of the time when I run a script in Primal Script. This is very frustrating because I usually count on console output for debugging.
I just upgraded from PrimalScript from 2015 to this 'latest' 2017 and this symtom is still there.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Mitch
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Output Window blank intermittently when running scripts

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Sorry, no ideas. That is really the first time I hear of anything like this. At least as far as I can remember.
Please add some details as to what scripts you are running. You do no mention that.
Secondly, is the output window empty, as in completely blank? Or does it just not capture the scripts output? It should always at least state that the script finished executing.
Intermittent implies that the script runs once with output captured and another time without. Can you provide any information as to the volume of the output?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.