Line Wrap

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
djlurch

Line Wrap

Post by djlurch »

Here is another example. Call SendEmail("system@x.com","xEventPlanner",emailfrom,companyfrom,"xEvent Planner: Email Verification","Hello!"&VbCrLf&VbCrLf&"Please click on the following link to verify your email address. If enabled, this will allow you to send emails via the x Event Planner system. These email will appear to be generated from this email address."&VbCrLf&VbCrLf&"http://www.x.com/verify_email.asp?djemp ... y_password&" Click on the link")I'll start with the premise that I want this on ONE line code code readability. Editing this code on one line requires a lot of scrolling.If I could click on a plus sign to expand the line to a word wrap format, it would be much easier to make small changes to the wording.Sure, I could put the code on multiple lines, but each of my ASP pages is typically over 1000K lines after much refactoring. My coding style is basically: one line does one thing.The more thought that I put into word wrapping...the more I could figure out ways to use it.

djlurch

Line Wrap

Post by djlurch »

Bump!I am recoding from a TemplateMonster template and they use some code with long lines. Some sort of word wrap would be very nice!I am resorting to notepad :(

djlurch

Line Wrap

Post by djlurch »

I hate when my users do it...but here I go :)Bump!I still run into this problem several times per month.