Productivity Pack licence for SSS 2012 customers

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 9 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
r.massone

Productivity Pack licence for SSS 2012 customers

Post by r.massone »

Dear SAPIEN Support,

I just installed the latest version of the Productivity Pack tools and I am wondering if, as a SAPIEN Software Suite 2012 customer, I am entitled for the licence key.

I checked on my account as indicated on the Productivity Pack page:
These tools are completely free to our software customers. All you need to do is install the software and claim your free Productivity Pack license key from your SAPIEN account page.
The only option that is related to this licence is the "Click to request an offline key" link, where I'm asked to fill out a form and explain "why I need to activate the software offline".

Is this the correct procedure?
If so, I do not have any "subscription number". Is it correct to enter my current SAPIEN Software Suite 2012 licence key?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
--
Renato Massone
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Productivity Pack licence for SSS 2012 customers

Post by davidc »

The Productivity Pack is available to customers with an active subscription.

If you have a Productivity Pack button next your license / subscription in your Registered Products page, then you know you are eligible.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Here is the blog article on the Productivity Pack announcement:

http://www.sapien.com/blog/2014/09/08/n ... vity-pack/

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
r.massone

Post by r.massone »

Dear David,

Thank you for your answer. I will probably upgrade to SAPIEN Software Suite 2014.
My question was based on the info available on the Productivity Pack page that have been updated right now to:
These tools are completely free to our software customers with an active subscription. All you need to do is install the software and claim your free Productivity Pack license key from your SAPIEN account page.
You may also want to update the blog entry because the current wording "If you do not have an active subscription, or you are not currently a SAPIEN customer..." is still ambiguous.
I do not have a subscription but I am a SAPIEN customer since 2007.
Maybe it should be "If you do not have an active subscription, or any v2014 product..."

Thanks.

Kind regards,
--
Renato Massone
This topic is 9 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.