PrimalForms CE v1.0.10.0 and Splitter control

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
RayKCTCS

PrimalForms CE v1.0.10.0 and Splitter control

Post by RayKCTCS »

Just started using PrimalForms CE this morning and I'm liking what I see so far. However, I'm running into a problem with the Splitter control and I can't seem to get it to work.

I'm trying to write a front-end for a script to do operations on a collection of workstations specified in a CSV. I want some basic file selection and start controls at the top and below that two output text boxes, one above the other. These would use the rest of the window space(excepting maybe room for a progress bar at the very bottom). The top text box would be for warnings, the bottom one for showing the overall results of script execution.

So far, this looks easy enough to set up.

However, instead of having the sizes of the text boxes fixed, I'd like the user to be able to resize them by dragging the border between them up and down.

So far I can't for the life of me figure out how to wire this up in PrimalForms CE. I assume the Splitter is the control to use, but is there a trick to getting it to work or a tutorial on that control somewhere that might make this clearer? I've tried searching most of the morning and have not found anything that seems to apply here.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: PrimalForms CE v1.0.10.0 and Splitter control

Post by davidc »

I recommend posting this question in the PowerShell GUI forums. It is dedicated to answering question on how to use GUI controls.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.