End of line in PrimalPad 2012

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 10 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
r.massone

End of line in PrimalPad 2012

Post by r.massone »

I really like PrimalPad and I use it as a lightweight editor beside PrimalScript but there's a setting a really can't find: End of line settings.

Sometimes it's really important to preserve the current EOL settings of a file but PrimalPad seems to replace all the EOL sequences with an LF.
I tried to find a way to change PrimalPad behaviour but I couldn't find it in the Options dialog nor in the ribbon.

Is it actually possible to have PrimalPad respect the current EOL settings of a file or, alternatively, to select a different one?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
--
Renato Massone
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: End of line in PrimalPad 2012

Post by Alexander Riedel »

It shouldn't do that. I will look into it.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Download the latest (2.1.34) and see if that is any help.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
r.massone

Post by r.massone »

Alexander,

I checked the latest version (x64 and x86) and now it is OK.
It actually maintain the current EOL of the file.

Curiously, even if they are digitally signed on 31 January 2014, the file timestamp within the zip file is 15/08/2012. ;-)

Thanks.

Kind regards,
--
Renato Massone
This topic is 10 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.