WSH Scripts not working on Vista

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 16 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
aludden

Post by aludden »

I am trying to use the wsh scripts from the W18 session of Techmentor. However, these do not work for Vista. I remember in the class, Don mentioned that they needed updated to work for Vista. Any way to let me know what needs changed in the Template ?Thanks
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

The main thing with Vista is to start a command shell window run as Administrator. Then try running the scripts and see if that works any better.
donj

Post by donj »

Beyond that it depends a bit on what exactly isn't working... hop on ScriptingAnswers.com in the VBScript forum if you have anything specific you need help with!
This topic is 16 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.