openFileDialog - how to

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
kenmsp

openFileDialog - how to

Post by kenmsp » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:14 pm

I would like to use the "openFileDialog" within Primal Forms Community Edition and PowerShell. Could someone show me an example of how to associate a button to the openFileDialog pop up ? I can't drag the "openFileDialog" onto the GUI form. TIA.

Alexander Riedel

openFileDialog - how to

Post by Alexander Riedel » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm

That dialog is not supported in the Community Edition. You will have to code that by hand. Please see here:
http://blogs.technet.com/b/heyscripting ... ber-1.aspx
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

aaron-saic

openFileDialog - how to

Post by aaron-saic » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:15 am

Actually this can be done, as I had looked around on google and found an answer here on the support forum somewhere...

Basically do the following:

- Add a button to your form. For the on click action:

$openfiledialog1.ShowDialog()

Here is the link to where I found it: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4281#p23411