Primalforms Issue - Can't Move Controls On Form

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
vexter0944

Post by vexter0944 »

Everything has been fine with Primalforms until this morning. I don't know if I hit a key sequence accidentally or something, but now I have the following problem.Brand new form - add a button - cannot move it once added to the form. The move icon shows - but nothing will move. I tried opening forms I was able to move stuff on yesterday and now nothing on there will move. It's as if everything is locked. The snap-to grid is also missing.Can anyone point me towards a fix - I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but no luck.
vexter0944

Post by vexter0944 »

Reboot fixed it...sorry ;(
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

It is possible to lock a control in the Designer by setting the Locked property to True.

David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.