PrimalCSV new file

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 13 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ravikanth

PrimalCSV new file

Post by ravikanth »

I am trying File->New in PrimalCSV. Now, how do I create the CSV headers and populate values?

Also, I tried pasting a CSV and it looks so odd. See it here.. http://tweetphoto.com/22818267

So, how do I copy/paste existing CSV in to this tool?

Any ideas?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

PrimalCSV new file

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Where are you pasting from? If I copy and paste from one CSV file to the other it works fine.
I know the File->New basically would need a wizard.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
ravikanth

PrimalCSV new file

Post by ravikanth »

I have a text file in c:scripts called test.csv which has the content similar to

name, age
Mike,100
Mark,145

Now, I am copy/pasting the "content" not the file in to the space underneath menu tool bar in the Primal CSV

Attached files
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

PrimalCSV new file

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Seems to work fine. I open that file, select all, copy, open another csv file and paste. Are you copying from some other application?
Alexander Riedel2010-06-02 13:06:20
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 13 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.