iPowershell 2.0.103 No exchange?

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 13 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Packetboy

Post by Packetboy »

hey I upgraded to the latest ipowershell on the app store it says:

Whats new in version 2.0.103
1) Added Exchange management shell cmdlets
2) Added Lib info
3) Added select all/none

I can see 2 , 3 but I cant see the exchange LIB anywhere????

Did it get pulled?
Cheers...

By the way could we PLEASE add the Quest AD Cmdlets 1.3 LIB I use those CMDlets more than anything else !!!!

Also all R2 cmdlets would be great too !! Clustering Group Policy...
Cheers...
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

I just downloaded it onto a clean iPOd and they are there. the very first cmdlet is an exchange management cmdlet - Add-ADPermission.

Press the Select Libs button in the upper right of the app and make sure that the Microsoft.Exchange.Management lib is turned on.
F.G. Rios
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Oh... and we are working on adding those two additional libs for the next release.
F.G. Rios
Packetboy

Post by Packetboy »

Weird I had to remove the app sync my phone then put it back on now i can see the exchange lib !!! awesome !!

Just have to say this is my favourite iphone app thanks so much for working on it and developing it Frios !! Looking forward to the Quest and R2 cmdlets release !!

Cheers

Packetboy
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Glad you like it. Keep the ideas coming!
F.G. Rios
This topic is 13 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.