Powershell WinForms Diagram?

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 13 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
fmhweb

Post by fmhweb »

Hello World,
I need to create a diagram, during what time a backup is running of our Servers.What I have is a list, which looks like this:#ServerName;StartTime;EndTime (INFO for you)Server1;15:00;15:05Server2;16:00;16:55Server3;00:20;01:05etc.I have created a richtextbox which shows an output like the following (Imagine that there is a timeline at the top from 00:00 to 24:00):                  00:00 01:00 ... 15:00 16:00 17:00 ...Server1                                  ooServer2                                             oooooServer3            00000Where there is a "0", a backup of the Server is running.What I want:Replace "0" with a bar using ".draw" or whatever. (Similar to MS Project)Make it printable(First bars, but keep printing in mind).My Problem:(I am a newby, almost 1 year powershell, but only 5 Days winforms+PS expirience). Never used Winforms.Draw, yet.My Questions:Can I lock "drawn items" to a richtextbox? So when the Richtxtbox is full, and the scrollbar shows, does the "drawn item" scroll, too.If I just draw onto the form, or a panel, will the form scroll down, when drawn items are exeding the bottom of the form.Generally, is it possible, to create diagrams this way? Should I do it another way?I know it is a long shot to ask such a question, but hints would be very much apreciated. PS: Why not do it with MS Project? Because too easy. No, because I would also like to do stuff like this for future projects.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

I recommend posting this question on http://www.ScriptingAnswers.com, which is designed to answer these types of questions.

This forum is reserved for technical questions in regards to our free tools.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
fmhweb

Post by fmhweb »

This topic is 13 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.