Pulling in AD Users in Primal Forms

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 14 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Aubrey

Post by Aubrey »

What I would like to do is have a combo box on my form, that when you drop it down, pulls in a list of all the users in a specific OU in AD. I see a DataBindings section, but everything in there is grayed out. Is this even possible?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

PrimalForms comes with an Active Directory sample form named: ADUserForm.pff. The sample should answer your question.

If you need further scripting assistance, I recommend posting on http://www.ScriptingAnswers.com, which is better suited at answering these types of questions.

Thank you,

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Aubrey

Post by Aubrey »

Thanks. Basically I was just looking to know if this was possible with the free version, or if I needed to buy the full one.
This topic is 14 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.