I hope enhancement to iPowershell

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 14 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
shimsoft

Post by shimsoft »

Thank you for your product of iPhowershell iPhone application.This application is very useful for me.and new version supported VMware cmdlets is wonderful.but I hope add other PowerShell cmdlet helps.ex)Name : Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.AdminPSVersion : 1.0Description : Admin Tasks for the Exchange ServerThis is Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 cmdlet.* Other newest Microsoft products of supported management via powershell cmdlet helps add to iPowerShell, It's wonderful.
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Thank you for the positive feedback. We will certainly be adding that library soon. I hope to have more frequent updates with additional libraries.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 14 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.