How to recover Productivity Pack license

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 6 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Deal_Maker

How to recover Productivity Pack license

Post by Deal_Maker »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build: Productivity Pack
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro x64
32 or 64 bit OS: 64-bit

I've had to reimage my desktop with Windows 10 due to a critical issue on it that prevented normal boot up. Unfortunately the license keys for the Productivity Pack are in Outlook email data files and inaccessible. I've managed to complete the reinstall of Windows 10 and PrimalPad and PowerRegEx, but do not have keys for them. My subscription to them is still active. Is there a way to recover the licensing details so that I license the software?

Thanks
David

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: How to recover Productivity Pack license

Post by Alexander Riedel »

You should see the Productivity Pack key on your SAPIEN account page.
There is a button ‘Productivity Pack’
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Deal_Maker

Re: How to recover Productivity Pack license

Post by Deal_Maker »

Thank you! I missed it, I think because it is listed under PrimalXML, and I wasn't expecting it there.

Also noted that the copy to clipboard button didn't work for me. Don't know if it's my machine or not, but thought you'd like to know. Everywhere else that button has worked for me.

David
This topic is 6 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.