Confused about Primal Forms

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 14 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
apperrault

Post by apperrault »

Hi everyone,I think i am a little confused about PrimalForms. I have this great script that someone helped me put together that we use whenever we have someone leave the organization. It is passed the name of a user that has left, and then disables the account, changes the password, sets the expiration date to today, disables dial-in access, hides the Exchange Mailbox and disables all of the exchange features. It is a great script. I would love to build a form that my other admins can use. Personally, I don't mind executing it from the command line, but i would love to share the responsibility of account terminations with my other admins. Ideally it would be a very simple form, it would have a Text Box where the admin would type the person's name, and then a button that they would push that would say Disable. It would be nice if the form could have some checking to ensure that the name is a valid name, but other than that, it would just execute the scipt that we already have. I guess i am just a little confused on how I would setup a form like this. I am trying to go through the Getting Started guide, but i am getting even more confused.Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. I can post the script that I am using if anyone is interestedthanksapp
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Hello,

I recommend posting this message on ScriptingAnswers.com. This board is geared towards issues and questions about our free tools, unlike ScriptingAnswers.com which exists to help users with their scripting questions. You might also want to elaborate a bit more on what exactly is causing the confusion.

Thank you,

David

David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 14 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.