Thanks for the link.
Script runs, no errors but doesn't appear to actually change the tray
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 31, 2019 12:50 am
- Forum: Windows PowerShell
- Topic: Printer Source tray selection ?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1474
Hi All, Does anyone have any ideas how to select a different paper source/input tray ? We have written a script to send pdf's to the relevant printer and of course its fine for the printers default paper tray What we need to do is print x amount of jobs to default Tray (Plain Paper) Then change the ...
- Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:54 am
- Forum: Trial Software / Pre-sales Technical Questions
- Topic: Easy one : Can the powershell window be turned off when script is converted to an exe
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5689
Product, version and build: 32 or 64 bit version of product: Operating system: 32 or 64 bit OS: DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM Powershell Studio 2016 (DEMO 64bit) As I'm currently using the Demo version, I'd like to ensure the (black) popup powershe...