Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:44 pm
- Forum: PrimalScript
- Topic: Packaged Batch file Crashes when run from UNC path
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1833
Product, version and build: PrimalScript, 7.4.125 32 or 64 bit version of product: 64bit Operating system: 64 bit OS: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016 *** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. *** I converted a single line windows batch file to an executable using Deploy -> B...
- Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:42 am
- Forum: Former and Future Customers - Questions
- Topic: Availibility of Library Pane
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4449
We are currently using Idera PowerShell Plus and planning to switch to PowerShell Studio 2015. In Idera PowerShell Plus I can organize all my scripts under QuickClicks Library (picture is attached). This way I can run my scripts by double clicking them. I can not find this functionality in PowerShel...