Search found 5 matches

by kganann
Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 am
Forum: PrimalForms
Topic: Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5
Replies: 15
Views: 16776

Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5

It happens across multiple scripts - the desktop occasionally also gets a 110 now as well. Killing the virus scanner makes no difference. I get better results when I delete the existing package first, but after one or two times even that doesn't help. I also tried running the program as admin, but t...
by kganann
Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:47 am
Forum: PrimalForms
Topic: Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5
Replies: 15
Views: 16776

Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5

I'll see if I can get the McAfee disabled, but I'm checking it's stats and it shows 0 for actions blocked, be they port, file or registry in the last day. 2.0.18 - I see there's an upgrade to 19. I'll try that, unless you advise I shouldn't.
by kganann
Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 am
Forum: PrimalForms
Topic: Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5
Replies: 15
Views: 16776

Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5

We have McAfee on our machines - have you seen similar reports? It's been that way for months... And I have tried deleting the file - like all the other attempts, it only seems to work sometimes.
by kganann
Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:32 am
Forum: PrimalForms
Topic: Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5
Replies: 15
Views: 16776

Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5

On the computer getting the 5, it's at C:usersusernamedocumentssapienprimalforms 2011files, and on the one getting the 111 it's located at computernamemedia, a share I set up to cross the two boxes. I did kill my session before trying to package - normally if I leave it open, nothing happens when I ...
by kganann
Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:25 am
Forum: PrimalForms
Topic: Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5
Replies: 15
Views: 16776

Error: Saving updated resources failed: 5

Well, 5 or 111. That's the error I started getting today when packaging my forms into .EXEs. I'm rebooted, uninstalled/reinstalled, deleted c:usersusernameappdataroamingsapienprimalforms 2011temp, uninstalled/rebooted/reinstalled, and basically it keeps happening - but occasionally it works, to make...